Hello and welcome 2018. Wow, what a year. I don’t have a card to share with you today. I took the day off (well kinda) I am still working like a crazy person trying to get organized for next year. Anyway, I do have a video for you though. A chatty one. I was working on the card kit for this month and I was reflecting on how many years I had been a demonstrator and what made me decide and what I where I want to go with it…you know New Years thinking. Anyway, I filmed it right on the spot. I just wanted to go over a few happenings before the video.
- Regular blog posts will start back Monday’s, Wednesdays and Friday’s.
Happening 2nd Tuesday of every month:
- Facebook Live show on Tuesday Jan 9 so I hope you will join me there. Click to JOIN
- Join my Email Club! There is exclusive inspirations that you will not see anywhere else. It’s different than a blog post, this newsletter is packed full of news, videos and timely information. Click to JOIN.
- Paper Pumpkin Alternatives
- Card Kit videos
- Occasions Catalogue Release Jan 3
- Sale-A-Bration begins Jan 3 to March 31. Big sale, free stuff.
- Red Box Challenge: The Paper Pumpkin Team has decided to kick off 2018 with a super fun giveaway. We’re calling it the Red Box Challenge, and it’s easy to get in on the fun! Simply put together a WOW project using an unused, past kit—or buy a past kit that you’ve had your eye on. Then share an image of your project on Facebook or Instagram with #redboxchallenge and you will be entered into a random drawing to win a Paper Pumpkin kit. Now, we think all of our kits are wonderful and amazing–but our random drawing winners will receive the upcoming Paper Pumpkin fifth anniversary March kit. Think: Gorgeous and collectible. Everyone is going to want one. AND the winners will get it in their mailbox before anyone else. Sound fun? Check out the terms and conditions, then start crafting your Red Box Challenge project today! Note: Some project ideas will be selected from the entries and featured in Paper Pumpkin’s monthly newsletter and on our Facebook and Pinterest pages. Past alternative Paper Pumpkin projects you’ve created and posted on social media are not eligible for this contest.” Terms & Conditions: https://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/…/Red%20Box%20Challenge%2…
I also have a whole blog page dedicated to the topic, click here if you want to visit it.
See you Wednesday.