Hello my fine feathered friends. How are you this beautiful day? I have a WOW box to share with you today. If you choose to re-create it, I will guarantee you that yours will be a literal work of art. Yep, a bonafide artist and paper designer you will be… lol. Check out the video and you’ll figure out what I am going on about. Enjoy the show.
Here are the links to what I have used on the project today. Please click on the picture or wording to be taken to the online store. If you make a purchase after clicking on my link, I receive a small commission as your demonstrator with no extra cost to you. I truly appreciate your support when shopping with me. Please do not hesitate to ask me a question as I am here to help you.
Cardstock sizing: (2 pieces) 8″ by 7 3/4″
- Long side scoring: (on both) 2″, 4 1/4″, and 7 1/4″
- Short side scoring: (on both) 3″, and 7 1/4″.
Patterned Paper sizing:
- Lid: mat 4 1/8″ by 2 7/8″, patterned paper 4″ by 2 3/4″
- Front and back: (2 pieces) mat – 4 1/8″ by 2 1/8″. Patterned paper 4″ by 2″.
- Sides: ( 2 pieces) mat – 2 7/8″ by 2 1/8″. Patterned paper 2 3/4″ by 2″.